How can you benefit from storage this season? Storage during spring is very useful when you are giving the house a deep clean or moving to a new one. Chester Heights Self Storage packing tips will give you the knowledge to be successful before arriving at the storage unit. You want everything to be taken care of before moving day. With our suggestions you will remember those little tips that make a world of difference. Everything from what tools to find, to how to pack the moving truck, our professionals aim to make every storing experience a success.
Start planning your next move with our storage packing tips.
- A moving kit or a few different boxes with tape, will be plenty of tools to start packing.
- Do not forget the labels! This is very important if you want to stay organized. Write on the outside, stating where it goes once at the new home or storage unit.
- Specific items like the fridge or freezer need a few days advance maintenance. Unplug them and put a towel down in front to absorb water as it defrosts.
- If you plan to store artwork, wrap the corners with bubble wrap. This will avoid the front glass from hitting against another piece of artwork.
- Some furniture can be taken apart, if this is the case for you remember to put screws and hardware in a bag to later secure to the furniture pieces.
- So you do not end up ruining your organization as soon as you get to the new house keep a master list of where things should end up. If moving to storage, leave the list there so you can use it the next time you stop by.
If you are storing in Glen Mills, PA this summer, Chester Height Self Storage is the way to go. While you go on the annual camping trip or travel the world, your belongings are safe at our storage facility. Let us show you the solutions to prepare for storage before you arrive.