Back to school, swap the summer toys for fall tools, get the house organized, are you overwhelmed with seasonal preparations? With local storage in Glen Mills PA your belongings have a place to call home and your to do will get a lot smaller. Chester Heights Self Storage is in Montgomery County and ready to help you store for the cooler weather and get organized before the first day of school.
The kids are in school already? Make the most of the school year with these tips!
Back To School Organization: How To Stay Organized
- Pack lunches before rushing out the door. Make a menu for both lunch and dinner.
- Hang a calendar a place everyone will see it. An app like Cozi can also be of assistance with the family calendar.
- Have a designated homework station away from distractions.
- Recycle your tin cans and make them into pencil holders.
- Layout the outfits for the week by using a hanging shoe rack. Remember to check the weather before heading out the door.
Seasonal Storage Tips For Cooler Weather
- Pack the tent only after it has been cleaned and resealed.
- Store cooler with the lid slightly open.
- Remove gas from lawnmowers before putting them in storage.
- Keeps canoes on a shelf or a stand that lifts the boat off the ground.
- Temperature controlled storage is great for storing items that can not handle the dropping temperatures.
Our local storage in Glen Mills PA can be the place you store your beach toys or pack away camping gear until next year, but we can also be your neighbor! Local storage is more than just convenience we care about customers and want to make your transition to storage just a little easier. Give us a call to talk with experts or rent online with just a few clicks.