Moving soon and need help keeping everything organized? From when to start packing to getting the house staged for buyers, the to-do list grows pretty fast. Chester Heights Self Storage in Glen Mills PA knows moving has its stresses but with the right storage unit your moving out of state plans will go smoothly. Summertime is a popular time to transition the family to a new home and we have a moving checklist to help you keep things straight.
How does storage help while moving? Our extra storage space in Glen Mills PA is helpful while moving to a new state, relocating for work, or even renovating your current home. Rent your storage unit online or come by for a tour with one of our experts.
Our Moving Checklist
- Call local moving companies for quotes. Let them know if you plan on moving out of state.
- Find storage near you! If you think your move could benefit from storage, call us today to set up a tour or rent your storage unit.
- It is never to early to search for doctors offices and schools for the kids. Remind these businesses to transfer your files to the new office.
- Your residence is on the market and open space is what potential buyers want. Move boxes to the storage unit and ease your mind.
- We offer temperature controlled storage as well as large drive up storage units. You can find a space that suits your needs.
- Use our storage calculator to choose the right size.
- Forward your mail online or fill out the packet from the post office.
- Cross country moving entails new plates for the car, registration, and updated license. Schedule a time to go to the DMV shortly after moving.
- Fill in your cabinets with the basics. You may not have moved all your food, use this checklist the next time you go grocery shopping.
- Ease your mind with extra space at Chester Heights Self Storage. Reserve 2 weeks early or rent online today!
Talk with the experts at our Glen Mills PA storage office about moving out of state and how storage can make a difference.