Here at Chester Heights Self Storage our facility has a storage unit and the self storage tips to help you store for fall. Our drive up units are between large drive isles, so getting in and out of the facility is a breeze. It feels like we just took our summer items out of storage and now it is time to put them all back.
Visit our Glen Mills PA storage facility to start organizing for cooler weather. Self storage is more than a helpful solution while moving, our storage units protect your gear all year long.
Boats and Kayak storage
- Fiberglass boats retain a lot of moisture; if you have one of these boats, DampRid would be the solution against condensation.
- Use a rack to support boats off the ground. Sitting them on the ground can potentially create a soft flat spot on the bottom of the boat.
- Leave all compartments of the boat open to allow proper air flow, to dry out the water that may have gotten trapped inside.
- Our office is stocked with the moving supplies you need to protect your gear in storage. Find a cover for mattresses and chairs in our office.
- Weave loose strands back into your wicker chairs and clean with a sponge and water.
- Painted furniture, requires a gentle touch when cleaning. So to avoid painting again, use a sponge and soapy water to remove dirt.
Closing down the pool for fall?
- Temperature controlled units give a consistent atmosphere for these pool items.
- Mold and mildew can become an issue in your chemical containers, so keep them sealed and do not stack them. Stacking in multiple layers may cause the plastic to become weak and crack.
Our storage experts want to help you find a Glen Mills PA storage unit that suits your needs this fall. Give us a call, stop by the office, or rent online anytime.