The semester is coming to an end, and if you need to move out of the dorm room or your apartment, Chester Heights Self Storage can ease the transition. With interior temperature controlled storage units and drive up self storage, we can set you up with the ideal storage option this summer. Our Glen Mills PA college storage tips will point you in the right directions as you clean out the dorm room.
Self storage for summer is helpful when you are moving off campus and back home. Leave your gear close to campus, or out of the way at home, with a convenient storage unit.
College Storage Tips
- Reserve your self storage unit today! Reserving a storage unit a few weeks in advance helps many students plan for summer. We will hold you storage space for the date you need.
- If you only need storage for the summer months, our leases are on a monthly basis. Many college students find our short term storage to be helpful after moving off campus.
- We can be your one stop shop for storage space and moving supplies. Rent your storage unit with our on site store manager and then pick up all your moving supplies in our office.
- At the end of the summer coordinate with friends you are storing with to remove everyone’s gear all at the same time. Planning trips to and from the storage unit is helpful when trying to move out on time.
- Set up your online account to make paying your storage bill easy. You can also set up for easy pay, which is an automatic monthly payment option.
Chester Height Self Storage wants to make your storing experience with a positive one, so stop in to talk with our helpful store manager or start renting today online.